American Family Insurance is a leader among major state companies in terms of its role in Wisconsin’s entrepreneurial scene. Long an investor in state venture funds, its efforts have grown to include its corporate venture fund and its investment in projects such as the 50,000-square-foot “StartingBlock Madison” project. StartingBlock is envisioned as a hub for young companies and other related services.
- Social Impact Cohort Participants Announced April 16, 2021
- Member Benefits Available May 1 April 6, 2021
- StartingBlock Madison Praises Governor’s Budget in Support of Entreprenuership in Wisconsin February 15, 2021
- StartingBlock Welcomes New Board Members December 10, 2020
- Announcing StartingBlock’s Next Executive Director: Nora Roughen-Schmidt June 23, 2020