American Family Insurance is a leader among major state companies in terms of its role in Wisconsin’s entrepreneurial scene. Long an investor in state venture funds, its efforts have grown to include its corporate venture fund and its investment in projects such as the 50,000-square-foot “StartingBlock Madison” project. StartingBlock is envisioned as a hub for young companies and other related services.
- Announcing StartingBlock’s Next Executive Director: Nora Roughen-Schmidt June 23, 2020
- Congratulations StartingBlock Grant Recipients! May 18, 2020
- StartingBlock launches the StartingBlock Member Grant program for COVID-19 relief. May 5, 2020
- Startups — Now is the time to find summer and fall internships. Seriously. April 21, 2020
- StartingBlock COVID-19 Resource List April 6, 2020