Grow and Give: How to Invest in the Community While Growing a Business
Is it possible to build a for-profit business with strong community impact? Even businesses that aren’t making millions of dollars can benefit nonprofits and local causes, with thoughtful use of personnel and financial resources. Hear from Libby Gerds and Molly Walsh, the co-founders of Groundwork Events, about the ups and downs of building a business driven by a belief in community service, but without unlimited financial resources.
- StartingBlock Wins SBA 2023 Growth Accelerator Fund Competition May 16, 2023
- Meet the SBM Member: Scott Mosley February 6, 2023
- What makes a Successful Entrepreneur? February 1, 2023
- Meet the SBM Member: Linda Syth January 5, 2023
- What Do You Want To Learn This Year? January 1, 2023