Madison WITS: TALK: “Why we worry about all the wrong things.”
This inability to recognize threat has vast implications for many aspects of our lives, including our careers. In this talk from WiT organizer Hilary Stohs-Krause, we’ll explore root causes of fear and anxiety, and discover how we can work to deliberately rewrite our “instincts”, redirect our worry toward what actually matters, and channel our energy into productive outcomes that make us safer, happier and more successful.
- Bruce McCabe-Technologies to Change the Planet in Madison & Beyond September 2, 2020
- Announcing StartingBlock’s Next Executive Director: Nora Roughen-Schmidt June 23, 2020
- Startups — Now is the time to find summer and fall internships. Seriously. April 21, 2020
- StartingBlock COVID-19 Resource List April 6, 2020
- Interested in leading StartingBlock as its next Executive Director? April 1, 2020