MIT 2023 Global Challenges
Have you heard about MIT Solve’s Global Challenges? They’re looking for tech innovators like you who want to make a positive impact in your community and across the world. Now through May 9, 2023, you can submit a solution to one of the four challenges for a chance to be selected as a Solver and share among the over $1 million in available prize funding. This year’s Challenges include:
- Financial Inclusion
- Health in Fragile Contexts
- Learning for Civic Action
- Climate Adaption & Low-Carbon Housing
Past solutions have included an app to access professional support services for persons with disabilities in Uganda, prefabricated, modular, and low-cost housing in Myanmar, and a video game in the Ojibwe language to support Indigenous learners in Minnesota. Solve interprets technology very broadly, and is open to all business models – for-profit, for-purpose, and everything in between.
More information, frequently asked questions, and the link to apply can be found here. You can also access instructions on How to Apply for a Challenge and read more about Solve on their website here.
There will be a live application clinic to answer your questions, but if you can’t wait until then, email email@example.com. I hope that you consider submitting a solution!
- Meet the SBM Member: Scott Mosley February 6, 2023
- What makes a Successful Entrepreneur? February 1, 2023
- Meet the SBM Member: Linda Syth January 5, 2023
- What Do You Want To Learn This Year? January 1, 2023
- Meet the SBM Member: Dan Guerra Jr. December 9, 2022