StartingBlock = Space + Community
StartingBlock provides innovation entrepreneurs and startups a place designed by entrepreneurs with the things entrepreneurs need most.
With a wide variety of office spaces—from flex desks, reserved desks, office solutions for small teams (2-4), 1,000 SF suites for larger teams (8-16), plus 3,000-6,000 anchor tenant spaces, StartingBlock offers the most flexible, scalable and entrepreneur-friendly space solution for the growing startup.
Focused on Entrepreneurs and Startups.
StartingBlock helps entrepreneurs build the networks and relationships that entrepreneurs need most to succeed.
At StartingBlock, entrepreneurs find peers, mentors (and mentees) plus investors, accelerators, support and resources.
Looking to join a startup?
Want an internship or volunteer opportunity?
We can help. Contact us today!
“As we continue to grow ImageMover, sharing a space with other like-minded entrepreneurs and tech startups will be a great opportunity to foster innovation and collaboration. We’re excited to be part of the first cohort of companies to use this new business-focused home base and to see how our company thrives.”Darcey Nett
“StartingBlock will be a lighthouse of activity for all the great things happening in the Madison startup ecosystem. Being co-located with other entrepreneurs, startups and investors is a no-brainer.”Troy Vosseller
Flex space memberships for M-F business hours access; monthly 30 days notice, standard membership privileges for 1 person.
Reserved desk space with lockable storage file, monthly 30 days notice, 1st and last month’s rent, standard membership for 1 person.
Exclusive, branded company pods that can expand from 2-8 desks at $200/desk; monthly 30 days notice, 1st and last month’s rent, standard membership for # of desks in pod.
150-6,800 sq. ft. work spaces with multiple leasing options, layouts and memberships for your team.
Furnished and unfurnished options available.
Amenities & Resources
• Access to StartingBlock and other programming at StartingBlock and the Spark
• Entrepreneurs-In-Residence on site / office hours
• Startup Team Strategists on site to assist with talent acquisition; discounted fees
• Video studio with on-site videographer, discounted videography services
• Free wifi
• Mail delivery
• Reservable desk space in secure Dev Cave
• Reservable event and meetings space at StartingBlock and DreamBank
• Access to 3rd floor café & terrace community space
• On-site “Avenue C” store (vended healthy food and beverage options)
• At-cost printing at AmFam’s Digital Print Resources (DPR) Division, includes business cards, signs, banners, trade show materials, etc.
• Hospitality suite with coffee and snacks on 1st Floor
• 650 stall city public parking ramp (opens in September)
• Located on eight bus lines with an average of 130 buses stopping at the nearest bus stop on weekdays between 6:00 am and 6:00 pm.
• MORE SOON!!!
StartingBlock publishes Madison’s most comprehensive list of entrepreneurial focused events. Our bi-monthly newsletter contains events, meetups and programming directed towards Madison-area entrepreneurs, startups and innovators.
821 E Washington Ave Suite 200 Madison, WI 53703 Phone: (608) TBD Business Hours: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm M-F