StartingBlock’s LAUNCH programs target cultivating early stage entrepreneurs. LAUNCH programs include:
- Intro to startup scene
- Bunker Labs Mastermind
- Digital Marketing Mastery by Get Found
GROW programs focus on helping mid-stage startups accelerate their growth through:
- One-on-one mentoring and advising
- SNAP! Matching Student Talent with Hiring Startups
- Startup Financing 101 workshops
- Founders’ Series
- Bootstrapping X Series dedicated to helping early stage entrepreneurs bootstrap classic startup problems
- Fenrici Amazon E-commerce masterminds group
INNOVATE programs highlight Madison innovators in partnership with UW Madison. INNOVATE programs include:
- Launching in Madison symposium
GIVE BACK programs focus on new types of entrepreneurship and ways startups can give back to their employees and community, making Madison stronger:
- Corporate Social Responsibility programs
- B-corporation vs Benefits Corporation
- The yearly Slingshot social impact cohort
StartingBlock also offers a unique recruiting service designed specifically for helping founders and startups grow. We help you build stronger teams, faster and with less risk.
A trusted partner in helping you grow, we understand the importance of finding the right talent for early hires and the risks early hiring decisions entail.
Our experienced team can guide you through the full life cycle of the recruiting process, including:
- helping define the position and develop a compelling job description and compensation packages;
- assisting you in developing a successful evaluation process;
- identifying and recruiting candidates with the skills most important to your success;
- pre-screening applicants to save you time and identify the best candidates you are likely to recruit successfully;
- preparing candidate so that they are ready for your interview and hiring process;
- providing outside evaluation of final candidates; and
- helping you extend offers, negotiate salary and land the talent you want.
Our goal is to help growing stage startups build stronger teams in the competitive Madison market.