American Family is a sponsor of gener8tor and started a venture capital arm, called American Family Ventures. It also partnered with Microsoft Corp. to launch an accelerator for start-ups focused on home automation, and made what organizers called a “major investment” in StartingBlock Madison, a planned 50,000-square-foot entrepreneurial hub.
- Social Impact Cohort Participants Announced April 16, 2021
- Member Benefits Available May 1 April 6, 2021
- StartingBlock Madison Praises Governor’s Budget in Support of Entreprenuership in Wisconsin February 15, 2021
- StartingBlock Welcomes New Board Members December 10, 2020
- Announcing StartingBlock’s Next Executive Director: Nora Roughen-Schmidt June 23, 2020